- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Frankie Edgar talks UFC 156, Jose Aldo, and the rising talent at Featherweight
It’s fight week and MMA H.E.A.T. sat down for an exclusive interview with former Lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. Edgar addresses his upcoming blockbuster bout with Jose Aldo this weekend, noting that while he is facing one of the best finishers, he has never been put away.
Edgar acknowledges he did not want to have a tuneup fight at Featherweight, but rather to jump into the title fight right away. Featherweight is fast becoming a talented division, and Edgar lists off all of the talent fighters he respects at 145.
Edgar is always a down-to-earth fighter, and appears calm yet confident heading into his seventh straight UFC title fight. This Saturday, he will look to make history as one of very few multi-divisional UFC champs. Frankie Edgar knows the odds may be against him, but said he would be worried if they weren’t.