- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Frankie Edgar talks UFC 156, Jose Aldo, and the rising talent at Featherweight
It’s fight week and MMA H.E.A.T. sat down for an exclusive interview with former Lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. Edgar addresses his upcoming blockbuster bout with Jose Aldo this weekend, noting that while he is facing one of the best finishers, he has never been put away.
Edgar acknowledges he did not want to have a tuneup fight at Featherweight, but rather to jump into the title fight right away. Featherweight is fast becoming a talented division, and Edgar lists off all of the talent fighters he respects at 145.
Edgar is always a down-to-earth fighter, and appears calm yet confident heading into his seventh straight UFC title fight. This Saturday, he will look to make history as one of very few multi-divisional UFC champs. Frankie Edgar knows the odds may be against him, but said he would be worried if they weren’t.