- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Frankie Edgar talks UFC 156, Jose Aldo, and the rising talent at Featherweight
It’s fight week and MMA H.E.A.T. sat down for an exclusive interview with former Lightweight champion Frankie Edgar. Edgar addresses his upcoming blockbuster bout with Jose Aldo this weekend, noting that while he is facing one of the best finishers, he has never been put away.
Edgar acknowledges he did not want to have a tuneup fight at Featherweight, but rather to jump into the title fight right away. Featherweight is fast becoming a talented division, and Edgar lists off all of the talent fighters he respects at 145.
Edgar is always a down-to-earth fighter, and appears calm yet confident heading into his seventh straight UFC title fight. This Saturday, he will look to make history as one of very few multi-divisional UFC champs. Frankie Edgar knows the odds may be against him, but said he would be worried if they weren’t.