- Roy Nelson Jokes He’ll Model ‘Butt Hurt’ Velasquez With ‘White Pride’ Tattoo
- Report: Mark Hunt Currently 19 Pounds Over Heavyweight Limit
- Travis Browne Leaves Jackson’s MMA For Glendale Training Center
- UFC Fight Night 52 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Gilbert Melendez & Eddie Alvarez Trade Barbs
- Alistair Overeem vs Stefan Struve Booked For UFC On FOX 13
Frankie Edgar – Moving up the Ranks
Former UFC Lightweight champion, Frankie “The Answer” Edgar, is one of the top Pound-for-Pound fighters on the planet, now looking to make his mark at 145. The match-up with Jose Aldo is a true superfight, with both fighters coming from different backgrounds, and presenting a different skillset of top-tier MMA technique. So will Frankie Edgar be able to move up in the pound-for-pound ranks? We’ll get The Answer this Saturday.