- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Frankie Edgar – Moving up the Ranks
Former UFC Lightweight champion, Frankie “The Answer” Edgar, is one of the top Pound-for-Pound fighters on the planet, now looking to make his mark at 145. The match-up with Jose Aldo is a true superfight, with both fighters coming from different backgrounds, and presenting a different skillset of top-tier MMA technique. So will Frankie Edgar be able to move up in the pound-for-pound ranks? We’ll get The Answer this Saturday.