- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Frankie Edgar – Moving up the Ranks
Former UFC Lightweight champion, Frankie “The Answer” Edgar, is one of the top Pound-for-Pound fighters on the planet, now looking to make his mark at 145. The match-up with Jose Aldo is a true superfight, with both fighters coming from different backgrounds, and presenting a different skillset of top-tier MMA technique. So will Frankie Edgar be able to move up in the pound-for-pound ranks? We’ll get The Answer this Saturday.