- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Frankie Edgar: I’m Not Going Home Disappointed At UFC 162
When he steps into the Octagon at UFC 162 to fight Charles Oliveira, former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar will be making a return to territory that has become unfamiliar to him in recent years. Since 2010, Edgar has been embroiled in only title bouts dating back to when he took a somewhat controversial decision from BJ Penn.
In that span, Edgar has only seen a fight finished once, when he knocked Gray Maynard out at UFC 136 in 2011. Now, Edgar will look to win, and win impressively. In this pre-fight UFC interview, Edgar details the strengths that Oliveira brings to the table, noting his opponent’s submission prowess.
But Edgar thinks he can avoid the fight being taken to the ground, and he very well may be right. He knows that razor thin judges’ decisions have not been too kind to him lately, so it is in his best interest to finish the fight early. Will he achieve this goal on July 6th?