- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Frankie Edgar: I’m Not Going Home Disappointed At UFC 162
When he steps into the Octagon at UFC 162 to fight Charles Oliveira, former lightweight champion Frankie Edgar will be making a return to territory that has become unfamiliar to him in recent years. Since 2010, Edgar has been embroiled in only title bouts dating back to when he took a somewhat controversial decision from BJ Penn.
In that span, Edgar has only seen a fight finished once, when he knocked Gray Maynard out at UFC 136 in 2011. Now, Edgar will look to win, and win impressively. In this pre-fight UFC interview, Edgar details the strengths that Oliveira brings to the table, noting his opponent’s submission prowess.
But Edgar thinks he can avoid the fight being taken to the ground, and he very well may be right. He knows that razor thin judges’ decisions have not been too kind to him lately, so it is in his best interest to finish the fight early. Will he achieve this goal on July 6th?