- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Max Holloway Steps In For ‘Korean Zombie’ Against Akira Corassani At UFC Fight Night 53
The recent news that Chan Sung Jung was removed from his slot on the upcoming UFC Fight Night 53 card was not so great for fans of “KZ”. The South Korean has once again taken a setback in his career due to injury, and things aren’t exactly looking great for him right now. Being this banged up at just 27 is not a good sign.
It was revealed today that a replacement has been found for the absent “Korean Zombie” in Sweden, as Max Holloway steps up to face Akira Corassani in Sweden.
— Jerome-Max Holloway (@BlessedMMA) August 28, 2014
Holloway is riding a three fight win streak for the UFC, with TKO wins over Will Chope and Clay Collard, as well as a submission win over Andre Fili. The last time “Blessed” tasted defeat was against surging featherweight contender Conor McGregor. He faces a tough test in TUF veteran Corassani.
The Renzo Gracie product had his three-fight win streak snapped by Dustin Poirier at The Ultimate Fighter Nations finals, although he won fight of the night for his game effort. Who will use this opportunity to shine in the co-main event, hometown favorite Corassani, or Holloway having only fought in the last week?