- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Fightmaster promo promises option of choice
If you haven’t had a chance to catch the latest Bellator events or you haven’t been tuned in to Spike TV, then you probably missed Bellator’s commercial for their upcoming fighter reality series known as “Fightmaster”.
The show will feature legendary MMA coach Gregg Jackson, MMA Legend and former multiple time champions Randy Couture and Frank Shamrock as well as former Bellator champion andf Olympic wrestler Joe Warren.
Bellator is looking to differentiate itself very succinctly by emphasizing that on “Fightmaster” contestants will have the opportunity to choose their coaches thus potentially determining their career paths.
Check the video out below.
What do you think of the concept Lowkickers? Let us know in the comments below.