- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Fightmaster promo promises option of choice
If you haven’t had a chance to catch the latest Bellator events or you haven’t been tuned in to Spike TV, then you probably missed Bellator’s commercial for their upcoming fighter reality series known as “Fightmaster”.
The show will feature legendary MMA coach Gregg Jackson, MMA Legend and former multiple time champions Randy Couture and Frank Shamrock as well as former Bellator champion andf Olympic wrestler Joe Warren.
Bellator is looking to differentiate itself very succinctly by emphasizing that on “Fightmaster” contestants will have the opportunity to choose their coaches thus potentially determining their career paths.
Check the video out below.
What do you think of the concept Lowkickers? Let us know in the comments below.