- Dana White Says John Lineker And Kelvin Gastelum Will Be Forced To Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Bellator’s Fightmaster: Coaches talk difference in styles, experience and choices
Below is a semi-behind the scenes type of pre-show segment released by Spike, showcasing the four coaches discussing the upcoming reality series, their styles, experience as well as who they would choose towork with personally if in the position of the fighters.
My only question is, if Joe Warren is claiming that he’s learning soo much just being around Gregg, why would anyone choose him as a coach? He’s not exactly selling himself very well now is he?
Regardless the show is beginning to look pretty interesting and seems to be a big change from what we’re used to seeing with TUF. Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments.