- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
Bellator’s Fightmaster: Coaches talk difference in styles, experience and choices
Below is a semi-behind the scenes type of pre-show segment released by Spike, showcasing the four coaches discussing the upcoming reality series, their styles, experience as well as who they would choose towork with personally if in the position of the fighters.
My only question is, if Joe Warren is claiming that he’s learning soo much just being around Gregg, why would anyone choose him as a coach? He’s not exactly selling himself very well now is he?
Regardless the show is beginning to look pretty interesting and seems to be a big change from what we’re used to seeing with TUF. Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments.