- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Bellator’s Fightmaster: Coaches talk difference in styles, experience and choices
Below is a semi-behind the scenes type of pre-show segment released by Spike, showcasing the four coaches discussing the upcoming reality series, their styles, experience as well as who they would choose towork with personally if in the position of the fighters.
My only question is, if Joe Warren is claiming that he’s learning soo much just being around Gregg, why would anyone choose him as a coach? He’s not exactly selling himself very well now is he?
Regardless the show is beginning to look pretty interesting and seems to be a big change from what we’re used to seeing with TUF. Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments.