- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Bellator’s Fightmaster: Coaches talk difference in styles, experience and choices
Below is a semi-behind the scenes type of pre-show segment released by Spike, showcasing the four coaches discussing the upcoming reality series, their styles, experience as well as who they would choose towork with personally if in the position of the fighters.
My only question is, if Joe Warren is claiming that he’s learning soo much just being around Gregg, why would anyone choose him as a coach? He’s not exactly selling himself very well now is he?
Regardless the show is beginning to look pretty interesting and seems to be a big change from what we’re used to seeing with TUF. Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments.