- Matt Mitrione Views Andrei Arlovski As ‘The Next Step’
- Machida vs. Dollaway Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 58
- Coach: Hendricks About 85 Percent, Looking To Return In February
- Ronda Rousey: I’m Sure ‘Cyborg’ Will Dope As Long As Possible Before Coming To UFC
- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
Bellator’s Fightmaster: Coaches talk difference in styles, experience and choices
Below is a semi-behind the scenes type of pre-show segment released by Spike, showcasing the four coaches discussing the upcoming reality series, their styles, experience as well as who they would choose towork with personally if in the position of the fighters.
My only question is, if Joe Warren is claiming that he’s learning soo much just being around Gregg, why would anyone choose him as a coach? He’s not exactly selling himself very well now is he?
Regardless the show is beginning to look pretty interesting and seems to be a big change from what we’re used to seeing with TUF. Check out the video below and let us know what you think in the comments.