- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Bellator-Will Fightmaster Prove More Popular Than TUF 18?
On Wednesday June 19, Spike TV will be premiering Fightmaster Bellator, headlined by 32 up and coming fighters and four world class MMA coaches including Randy Couture, Frank Shamrock, Greg Jackson and Joe Warren.
The model will be completely different to the Ultimate Fighter Series, allowing individual fighters to choose their own coach and select opponents. One of the fighters to be competing on the series is former UFC fighter Joe Riggs who boasts victories ove Kendall Grove, Joe Doerksen, Chris Lytle,Nick Diaz, and Phil Baroni. In 2003, Riggs was one of three men to defeat current MMA referee Herb Dean (2-3 record), often recognised as the best referee in the business. There are also some promising up and coming fighters with unblemished records to keep an eye on, including Christiano Souza 6-0, and Nick Barnes (6-0).
The UFC will also be launching The Ultimate Fighter 18 on Sept. 4, coached by Rhonda Rousey and Challenger Cat Zingano. UFC president Dana White has said that this will be a historic and groundbreaking event with the first-ever women coaches, and men and women training and living together. It will also be launched on the new Fox Sports 1 network.
As a fight fan, which reality series are you most looking forward to?