- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Fight Night Macao Weigh-Ins Results: Zak Cummings vs. Alberto Mina Scrapped From Card
On Saturday, March 1, the UFC will be returning to the city of Macau, China for the first time since November of 2012 for UFC on Fuel TV 6: Franklin vs. Le.
The top of the card is headlined by Dong Hyun Kim and John Hathaway, as the pair square off in a welterweight match. As Hathaway is unranked and Kim is sorted in the number eleven spot on the 170 pound leader board, the main event becomes a question of whether or not Kim can keep his ranking, ‘The Hitman’ can steal it.
Another not of interest for fans on the night might be the night’s ‘mention’ bout.
In it, Matt Mitrione will be taking on Shawn Jordan in a heavyweight bout that will see both struggling for relevance in the heavyweight division.
Regarding the weigh-ins for the night’s event, they will go down at 5 a.m. ET.
FIGHT PASS MAIN EVENT
John Hathaway (171) VS Dong Hyun Kim (171)
FIGHT PASS MAIN CARD
TUF CHINA WELTERWEIGHT FINAL
Zhang Lipeng (170) VS Wang Sai (170)
Shawn Jordan (261) VS Matt Mitrione (260)
Ivan Menjivar (146) VS Hatsu Hioki (146)
FIGHT PASS PRELIMS
Nam Yui Chul (154) VS Kazuki Tokudome (155)
Vaughan Lee (136) VS Nam Phan (136)
Wang Anying (171) VS Albert Cheng (170)
Mark Eddiva (145) VS Jumabieke Tuerxun (145)
The fight between Zak Cummings and Alberto Mina was scrapped when Cummings did not make weight.
If you’re up at that hour, here’s the link: