- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC Fight Night 38 Highlight: Godofredo Pepey’s Flying Knee Knockout
Godofredo ‘Pepey’ Castro went up against Nohad Lahat in Saturday night’s Fight Night Natal, and produced the most stunning finish of the evening. The Brazilian featherweight was in need of a win after suffering two straight TKO losses, and it showed; just half way through the first round, Pepey unleashed the fury.
Not exactly known for his devastating striking, Castro took home the performance of the night bonus, adding a cool 50k to his pay packet-not bat for just over two minutes work. In a night filled with nasty finishes, Pepey really stood out.
The acrobatic flying knee was as swift as it was brutal, and left his opponent laid out like a slab. Check out the savage finish below, courtesy of ESPN, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!