- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
UFC Fight Night 38 Highlight: Godofredo Pepey’s Flying Knee Knockout
Godofredo ‘Pepey’ Castro went up against Nohad Lahat in Saturday night’s Fight Night Natal, and produced the most stunning finish of the evening. The Brazilian featherweight was in need of a win after suffering two straight TKO losses, and it showed; just half way through the first round, Pepey unleashed the fury.
Not exactly known for his devastating striking, Castro took home the performance of the night bonus, adding a cool 50k to his pay packet-not bat for just over two minutes work. In a night filled with nasty finishes, Pepey really stood out.
The acrobatic flying knee was as swift as it was brutal, and left his opponent laid out like a slab. Check out the savage finish below, courtesy of ESPN, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!