- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Fight Metric Scored The Bout 30-27 For Lyoto Machida
There always seems to be great arguments following high profile fights, whether it’s fight fixing theories, judges who spark massive debates or surprise knockouts from underdogs. Well last night’s UFC 163 certainly had the latter two.
Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis was not the most exciting fight ever, but one that most feel The Dragon should have won. Including the most advanced fight scoring system available to us, Fight Metric. Check out what FM had to say on the bout:
Now I’m not saying that we should be using computers to score fights, but when the contrast between the judges decision is so outrageously opposite from that of a computerised scoring system, could they not use the two hand in hand?
Then again, it could just be an argument of two elusive fighters putting on a very hard to judge fight. What are your thoughts?