- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Fight Metric Scored The Bout 30-27 For Lyoto Machida
There always seems to be great arguments following high profile fights, whether it’s fight fixing theories, judges who spark massive debates or surprise knockouts from underdogs. Well last night’s UFC 163 certainly had the latter two.
Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis was not the most exciting fight ever, but one that most feel The Dragon should have won. Including the most advanced fight scoring system available to us, Fight Metric. Check out what FM had to say on the bout:
Now I’m not saying that we should be using computers to score fights, but when the contrast between the judges decision is so outrageously opposite from that of a computerised scoring system, could they not use the two hand in hand?
Then again, it could just be an argument of two elusive fighters putting on a very hard to judge fight. What are your thoughts?