- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 183 Main Card Live Results: Anderson Silva Outclasses Nick Diaz
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
Fight Metric Scored The Bout 30-27 For Lyoto Machida
There always seems to be great arguments following high profile fights, whether it’s fight fixing theories, judges who spark massive debates or surprise knockouts from underdogs. Well last night’s UFC 163 certainly had the latter two.
Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis was not the most exciting fight ever, but one that most feel The Dragon should have won. Including the most advanced fight scoring system available to us, Fight Metric. Check out what FM had to say on the bout:
Now I’m not saying that we should be using computers to score fights, but when the contrast between the judges decision is so outrageously opposite from that of a computerised scoring system, could they not use the two hand in hand?
Then again, it could just be an argument of two elusive fighters putting on a very hard to judge fight. What are your thoughts?