- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Fight Metric Scored The Bout 30-27 For Lyoto Machida
There always seems to be great arguments following high profile fights, whether it’s fight fixing theories, judges who spark massive debates or surprise knockouts from underdogs. Well last night’s UFC 163 certainly had the latter two.
Lyoto Machida vs. Phil Davis was not the most exciting fight ever, but one that most feel The Dragon should have won. Including the most advanced fight scoring system available to us, Fight Metric. Check out what FM had to say on the bout:
Now I’m not saying that we should be using computers to score fights, but when the contrast between the judges decision is so outrageously opposite from that of a computerised scoring system, could they not use the two hand in hand?
Then again, it could just be an argument of two elusive fighters putting on a very hard to judge fight. What are your thoughts?