- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Fabricio Werdum showcases his striking prior to fight with Big Nog
Fabricio ‘Vai Cavalo’ Werdum showcases his improved striking in preparation for his June 8th bout with Rodrigo Nogueira. The video from MMA Prime has Werdum looking in shape and ready to make a statement. The two will fight at the finale of TUF Brazil 2, with Werdum having his sights set on a chance at the title.
Werdum has always been highly acclaimed for his world-class BJJ skills, as has Nogueira. Werdum has been noticeably upping his Muay Thai game in the last couple of years, and used it to destroy Roy Nelson with some dangerous knees. Who is your pick to win this battle of Brazilian legends?