- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Fabricio Werdum showcases his striking prior to fight with Big Nog
Fabricio ‘Vai Cavalo’ Werdum showcases his improved striking in preparation for his June 8th bout with Rodrigo Nogueira. The video from MMA Prime has Werdum looking in shape and ready to make a statement. The two will fight at the finale of TUF Brazil 2, with Werdum having his sights set on a chance at the title.
Werdum has always been highly acclaimed for his world-class BJJ skills, as has Nogueira. Werdum has been noticeably upping his Muay Thai game in the last couple of years, and used it to destroy Roy Nelson with some dangerous knees. Who is your pick to win this battle of Brazilian legends?