- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
Emotional Dominick Cruz talks injury, promises triumphant return
UFC Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz struggles to find his way back inside the Octagon, after another knee injury setback. Cruz torn his ACL back in May, and now will need another surgery after his body rejected one from a cadaver. In the meanwhile, Renan Barao was crowned the Interim UFC Bantamweight champion, and will face Michael McDonald (19-1) sometime next year.
Cruz spoke about the possibility of getting stripped off his UFC Bantamweight title, claiming that he hopes the UFC will give him a chance to defend the belt. The estimated time for Cruz’s return is six months, which means that we’ll see “The Dominator” towards the end of 2013.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.