- Tito Ortiz: Stephan Bonnar Brought Out A Gimp
- Christy Mack On Mend, Tweets Pictures Of Injuries
- Ronda Rousey Wants Bethe Correia Fight In Brazil
- What’s Next For The Resurgent Andrei Arlovski?
- UFC Fight Night 51: Andrei Arlovski vs. Bigfoot Silva Highlights
- UFN 51 Main Card Recap: Arlovski Avenges Loss To “Bigfoot”
- UFC Fight Night 51 Prelims Results: “Pepey” Finishes Fast
Emotional Dominick Cruz talks injury, promises triumphant return
UFC Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz struggles to find his way back inside the Octagon, after another knee injury setback. Cruz torn his ACL back in May, and now will need another surgery after his body rejected one from a cadaver. In the meanwhile, Renan Barao was crowned the Interim UFC Bantamweight champion, and will face Michael McDonald (19-1) sometime next year.
Cruz spoke about the possibility of getting stripped off his UFC Bantamweight title, claiming that he hopes the UFC will give him a chance to defend the belt. The estimated time for Cruz’s return is six months, which means that we’ll see “The Dominator” towards the end of 2013.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.