- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Emotional Dominick Cruz talks injury, promises triumphant return
UFC Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz struggles to find his way back inside the Octagon, after another knee injury setback. Cruz torn his ACL back in May, and now will need another surgery after his body rejected one from a cadaver. In the meanwhile, Renan Barao was crowned the Interim UFC Bantamweight champion, and will face Michael McDonald (19-1) sometime next year.
Cruz spoke about the possibility of getting stripped off his UFC Bantamweight title, claiming that he hopes the UFC will give him a chance to defend the belt. The estimated time for Cruz’s return is six months, which means that we’ll see “The Dominator” towards the end of 2013.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.