- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
Emotional Dominick Cruz talks injury, promises triumphant return
UFC Bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz struggles to find his way back inside the Octagon, after another knee injury setback. Cruz torn his ACL back in May, and now will need another surgery after his body rejected one from a cadaver. In the meanwhile, Renan Barao was crowned the Interim UFC Bantamweight champion, and will face Michael McDonald (19-1) sometime next year.
Cruz spoke about the possibility of getting stripped off his UFC Bantamweight title, claiming that he hopes the UFC will give him a chance to defend the belt. The estimated time for Cruz’s return is six months, which means that we’ll see “The Dominator” towards the end of 2013.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.