- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
What happened to King Mo? A spinning backfist.
In what could possibly be one of the biggest upsets of the year thus far, unknown Light-heavyweight Emanual Newton faced off against former Strikeforce 205lb Champion King Mo Lawal in the semi-final of a Light-heavyweight tournament at Bellator 90.
Newton shocked the entire arena at 2:35 of the first round. Newtown and Lawal had a brief exchange in which Newtwon turned his back causing Lawal to drop his hands with a false sense of temporary safety, only to be cracked instantly by a vicious, fast, well-timed and obviously unexpected spinning backfist.
Check out the highlight of the KO in this video.