- Shogun Rua vs Michael Bisping? “The Count” Is Happy With Catchweight
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 1
- Brian Bowles Arrested For Possession Of Methamphetamine
- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
What happened to King Mo? A spinning backfist.
In what could possibly be one of the biggest upsets of the year thus far, unknown Light-heavyweight Emanual Newton faced off against former Strikeforce 205lb Champion King Mo Lawal in the semi-final of a Light-heavyweight tournament at Bellator 90.
Newton shocked the entire arena at 2:35 of the first round. Newtown and Lawal had a brief exchange in which Newtwon turned his back causing Lawal to drop his hands with a false sense of temporary safety, only to be cracked instantly by a vicious, fast, well-timed and obviously unexpected spinning backfist.
Check out the highlight of the KO in this video.