- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
What happened to King Mo? A spinning backfist.
In what could possibly be one of the biggest upsets of the year thus far, unknown Light-heavyweight Emanual Newton faced off against former Strikeforce 205lb Champion King Mo Lawal in the semi-final of a Light-heavyweight tournament at Bellator 90.
Newton shocked the entire arena at 2:35 of the first round. Newtown and Lawal had a brief exchange in which Newtwon turned his back causing Lawal to drop his hands with a false sense of temporary safety, only to be cracked instantly by a vicious, fast, well-timed and obviously unexpected spinning backfist.
Check out the highlight of the KO in this video.