- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
EA Announces New UFC Game For ‘Xbox One’
I rermember turning on my Playstation and firing up my Pride FC video game, and thinking ‘Wow, how will they ever top this?’. To be honest I haven’t played many other MMA video games that I have enjoyed more than my old PFC game. THQ’s ‘Undisputed’ series left a bad taste in my mouth, and I was left believing that MMA just doesn’t really have a place in modern gaming.
EA Sports MMA didn’t really hit home with most fans, but with the ‘Xbox One’ unveiling today we were treated to a teaser of a new UFC game that is to be released within a year. The game is to be played on EA’s new ‘Ignite’ engine and it really looks like they might be headed in the right direction. UFC top talents Jon Jones and Anthony Pettis are even on hand to give the product some star appeal.
EA sports are planning to bring out the game using ‘True Player Motion’, with an emphasis on realistic interaction between fighters. If the video below is anything to go by, this game may be the trend setter for all future MMA games worldwide. It seems that EA have learned from the mistakes of their predecessors, and indeed themselves, to bring a new approach to the world of virtual ass-kickery. Check out the video teaser below and let me know your thoughts. Stay tuned to Lowkick!