- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
EA Announces New UFC Game For ‘Xbox One’
I rermember turning on my Playstation and firing up my Pride FC video game, and thinking ‘Wow, how will they ever top this?’. To be honest I haven’t played many other MMA video games that I have enjoyed more than my old PFC game. THQ’s ‘Undisputed’ series left a bad taste in my mouth, and I was left believing that MMA just doesn’t really have a place in modern gaming.
EA Sports MMA didn’t really hit home with most fans, but with the ‘Xbox One’ unveiling today we were treated to a teaser of a new UFC game that is to be released within a year. The game is to be played on EA’s new ‘Ignite’ engine and it really looks like they might be headed in the right direction. UFC top talents Jon Jones and Anthony Pettis are even on hand to give the product some star appeal.
EA sports are planning to bring out the game using ‘True Player Motion’, with an emphasis on realistic interaction between fighters. If the video below is anything to go by, this game may be the trend setter for all future MMA games worldwide. It seems that EA have learned from the mistakes of their predecessors, and indeed themselves, to bring a new approach to the world of virtual ass-kickery. Check out the video teaser below and let me know your thoughts. Stay tuned to Lowkick!