- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
EA Announces New UFC Game For ‘Xbox One’
I rermember turning on my Playstation and firing up my Pride FC video game, and thinking ‘Wow, how will they ever top this?’. To be honest I haven’t played many other MMA video games that I have enjoyed more than my old PFC game. THQ’s ‘Undisputed’ series left a bad taste in my mouth, and I was left believing that MMA just doesn’t really have a place in modern gaming.
EA Sports MMA didn’t really hit home with most fans, but with the ‘Xbox One’ unveiling today we were treated to a teaser of a new UFC game that is to be released within a year. The game is to be played on EA’s new ‘Ignite’ engine and it really looks like they might be headed in the right direction. UFC top talents Jon Jones and Anthony Pettis are even on hand to give the product some star appeal.
EA sports are planning to bring out the game using ‘True Player Motion’, with an emphasis on realistic interaction between fighters. If the video below is anything to go by, this game may be the trend setter for all future MMA games worldwide. It seems that EA have learned from the mistakes of their predecessors, and indeed themselves, to bring a new approach to the world of virtual ass-kickery. Check out the video teaser below and let me know your thoughts. Stay tuned to Lowkick!