- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light-Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson On Twitter
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
Donald Cerrone wants to pursue Pro Wakeboarding career in 2013
With the ongoing influx of event and fight cancellations, injuries have undoubtedly been the most prominent topic of 2012. Coaches, trainers, promoters, fighters and even fans have all weighed in on the matter, with fingers being pointed towards everything from inefficient training methods to contractually prohibited activity that can be deemed as dangerous.
With that said, of all the fighters walking the line of danger, Donald Cerrone can be considered one of the riskiest. Riding everything from motorcycles to jet skis to 800lb raging steroid-fuelled bulls and now wakeboards. It’s no surprise then that Cerrone has recently decided to pursue a professional career in the watersport known as wakeboarding.
Knowing full well the risks and dangers, Cerrone admitted that he’d have to have a chat with Dana White before pursuing such an ambition. For more on the subject, check out what he had to say in a recent interview with Ariel Helwani.
HT: VFD Marketing