- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
POLL: Does The Winner Of Swanson vs. Stephens Deserve A Title Shot?
Next week featherweight contenders Cub Swanson and Jeremy Stephens will throw it down in the main event of UFC Fight Night 44 with the winner looking to put themselves in position for a shot at UFC gold.
Stephens is on a three-fight winning streak coming into the bout and has looked unstoppable since his drop down to featherweight. The 28-year old made his debut in the division at UFC 160 taking a dominant unanimous decision over Estevan Payan. “Lil’ Heathen” followed than up with a first round knockout over Rony Jason and another one-sided decision over Darren Elkins.
He faces a stiff test against “Beautiful Destruction” who’s won his last five with four of those wins coming by KO/TKO. Swanson is currently ranked fourth in the official UFC rankings behind Chad Mendes Frankie Edgar and Ricardo Lamas.
A win on Saturday will be a huge feat for either fighter but do you think it’s enough to give the winner the next shot at the featherweight title? Cast your votes below: