- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
POLL: Does Rory MacDonald Deserve Title Fight After Decision Win At UFC 174?
MacDonald and Tyron Woodley went at it on the main card of last night’s UFC 174, in a bout that could well have garnered either man a title shot. ‘The Chosen One’ had spoke about cutting in line for a title shot, but ended up eating his words, and multiple jabs against the much more technical ‘Ares’. The young Canadian impressed in Vancouver, but should he get a title shot?
UFC on Fox 12 is the scene for the official title contender bout between Robbie Lawler and Matt Brown, but what would happen if that fight either a) doesn’t happen for some strange reason or b) is a boring scrap (unlikely, I know). Do you think MacDonald’s win over Woodley is worthy of a crack at Johny Hendricks?
There is no doubt that MacD owned T-Wood over all three rounds, landed way more strikes, and just pushed the action in general, but the ‘Canadian Psycho’ never had Woodley in trouble. His high-volume of technical mastery on the feet was certainly a sight to behold, and I may have jumped the gun when I said it was reminiscent of MacDonald vs. Ellenberger.
So what do you say, does MacDonald deserve the title shot, or does he need yet another win before being considered?