- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
- Andrei Arlovski Out Six To Eight Weeks
- Eddie Alvarez Says Donald Cerrone Executed At UFC 178, He Didn’t
- Paulo Filho Shot During House Party In Brazil
- St-Pierre: Diaz Made Mistake Taking Silva Fight
- Ben Henderson vs Eddie Alvarez Added To Boston Card
POLL: Does Jimi Manuwa Have A Chance Against Alexander Gustafsson?
Jimi Manuwa faces the toughest test of his career on Saturday night when he goes up against the top contender in the light-heavyweight division, former title contender Alexander Gustafsson.
Oddsmakers have the undefeated Brit as much as a +350 underdog coming into the fight, which may seem steep for someone who has a record like Manuwa’s. But then again, he is going up against the man who gave the pound-for-pound kingpin, Jon Jones, the toughest fight of his career in his last bout.
The no.11 ranked Manuwa is confident he will beat the Swedish fighter this weekend when they square off in the main event of UFC Fight Night 37 and with 13 of his 14 wins coming by way of knockout, he certainly has the ability to take Gustafsson out.
Do you think “Poster Boy” can stop “The Mauler”?