- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
POLL: Does Jimi Manuwa Have A Chance Against Alexander Gustafsson?
Jimi Manuwa faces the toughest test of his career on Saturday night when he goes up against the top contender in the light-heavyweight division, former title contender Alexander Gustafsson.
Oddsmakers have the undefeated Brit as much as a +350 underdog coming into the fight, which may seem steep for someone who has a record like Manuwa’s. But then again, he is going up against the man who gave the pound-for-pound kingpin, Jon Jones, the toughest fight of his career in his last bout.
The no.11 ranked Manuwa is confident he will beat the Swedish fighter this weekend when they square off in the main event of UFC Fight Night 37 and with 13 of his 14 wins coming by way of knockout, he certainly has the ability to take Gustafsson out.
Do you think “Poster Boy” can stop “The Mauler”?