- UFC 184 Prelims Results
- Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
POLL: Does Jason High Deserve To Be Cut After Shoving The Referee At UFC Fight Night 42?
Jason High made his UFC lightweight debut at tonight’s (Sat., June 7, 2014) UFC Fight Night 42 from the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but it didn’t exactly go his way. The power-wrestling former welterweight faced a tough challenge in No. 5-ranked Rafael dos Anjos, who came in angry after a UFC on FOX 11 loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
High used his takedowns to find some early success, but he quickly ran out of steam as a huge lightweight fighting in high altitude. Dos Anjos rocked him and unleashed some shots on the ground to earn a stoppage from the referee, but High didn’t agree with the ending.
In fact, he hated it so much he actually pushed the referee. That’s not something that we see all that often, and it could end up costing High his employment with the UFC.
Do you think he should stay or go?
Photo: Joe Camporeale for USA TODAY Sports