- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
POLL: Does Jason High Deserve To Be Cut After Shoving The Referee At UFC Fight Night 42?
Jason High made his UFC lightweight debut at tonight’s (Sat., June 7, 2014) UFC Fight Night 42 from the Tingley Coliseum in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but it didn’t exactly go his way. The power-wrestling former welterweight faced a tough challenge in No. 5-ranked Rafael dos Anjos, who came in angry after a UFC on FOX 11 loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
High used his takedowns to find some early success, but he quickly ran out of steam as a huge lightweight fighting in high altitude. Dos Anjos rocked him and unleashed some shots on the ground to earn a stoppage from the referee, but High didn’t agree with the ending.
In fact, he hated it so much he actually pushed the referee. That’s not something that we see all that often, and it could end up costing High his employment with the UFC.
Do you think he should stay or go?
Photo: Joe Camporeale for USA TODAY Sports