- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
POLL: Did You Score Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva As A Draw?
Mark Hunt and Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva went to war at UFC Ultimate Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, putting on a great show of heart and durability en-route to their FOTN winning draw. Although Silva failed the post fight drug test for elevated levels of concentrated rage, the bout itself was a thoroughly entertaining slug fest.
So much so, I’ve found myself re watching the fight a few times over the last week, and I can’t help but feel that Hunt won the fight. It seemed that Hunt had the better of Silva on the feet, landing more damaging strikes and even two takedowns.
As exciting and hard to judge as the fight was for me, I’m not a judge and was too caught up in the action first time around anyway. In my opinion, the judges got it wrong in this one. Take a look at the Fight Metric report of Hunt vs. Bigfoot and then let me know how you scored the bout.