- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
POLL: Did You Score Mark Hunt vs. Antonio Silva As A Draw?
Mark Hunt and Antonio ‘Bigfoot’ Silva went to war at UFC Ultimate Fight Night 33 in Brisbane, putting on a great show of heart and durability en-route to their FOTN winning draw. Although Silva failed the post fight drug test for elevated levels of concentrated rage, the bout itself was a thoroughly entertaining slug fest.
So much so, I’ve found myself re watching the fight a few times over the last week, and I can’t help but feel that Hunt won the fight. It seemed that Hunt had the better of Silva on the feet, landing more damaging strikes and even two takedowns.
As exciting and hard to judge as the fight was for me, I’m not a judge and was too caught up in the action first time around anyway. In my opinion, the judges got it wrong in this one. Take a look at the Fight Metric report of Hunt vs. Bigfoot and then let me know how you scored the bout.