- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
Demetrious Johnson And Joseph Benavidez Will Rematch In November
Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez have once again been booked to fight, the rematch of their thrilling 2012 encounter will go down at the ‘TUF 18 Finale’. The two first met at UFC 152 to fight for the inaugural Flyweight title, in a fast-paced five round bout that saw Mighty Mouse walk away as the champion by way of decision.
Since that night on September 22nd, Benavidez has gone on to beat Ian McCall by decision, Darren Uyenoyama by TKO and Jussier Formiga by TKO. Johnson has defended his title twice against John Moraga and John Dodson, and will look to make his third consecutive title defense against a much-improved Benavidez.
Part of the ever improving Team Alpha Male, now headed by Duane Ludwuig, Benavidez is looking more rounded and dangerous as a fighter. His finish against Jussier Formiga was brutal, fast and accurate.
‘Joe-B Wa-Kenobi’ has only ever lost to champions Dominick Cruz and Demetrious Johnson and victories over Miguel Torres, Eddie Wineland and Jeff Curran prove that Benavidez is a serious threat to any fighter.
Johnson is unbeaten since his 2011 attempt at Dominick Cruz’s BW title, looking better than ever in victory against John Moraga and may find himself on the P4P list with another win over Benavidez.
Benavidez and Johnson are currently number twoand number one, respectively, in the UFC’s Flyweight rankings. The division has been proving itself as an exciting one, full of big talent since it’s inception within the organization. Another exciting tilt between these two could help cement the division as one of the best.
The title fight joins Gray Maynard vs. Nate Diaz and the two TUF tournament final fights, which are yet to be decided. The news was confirmed by Wednesday’s ‘UFC Tonight’, and will go down on November 30th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.