- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results Live At 8 PM ET
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Live Results Starting At 4:15 PM ET
- Lyoto Machida: I Try To Remove All Pressure & Emotion From My Fights
- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event On Point
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
Jon Jones And Daniel Cormier ‘Death Threat’ Video
As if the beef wasn’t already super-heated between UFC light-heavyweight champion Jon Jones and his upcoming challenger Daniel Cormier, things have taken a turn for the worse. After the two had a violent encounter on stage at a recent UFC 178 media day, they exchanged barbs live on Sportscenter, after publicly apologizing for the fracas.
One thing we didn’t see was what happened between takes during the broadcast on FOX, and it was disturbing to say the least. MMAJunkie.com first posted the video of a ‘hot mic’ out take from the recent media showing, and the two engaged in a much more sinister, off-air exchange of words, here are the quotes for your consumption:
Jones: Hey p-ssy, are you still there?
Cormier: I’m here. I’m here. You’re just the fakest person. I actually admire that you can just be this fake, and when like that TV comes on, how can you just change. It’s like you’re a chameleon. It’s awesome.
Jones: Hey listen, I’m a professional.
Cormier: It’s awesome. It is unbelievable.
Jones: The fact that you’re a p-ssy hasn’t changed.
Cormier: It’s unbelievable how fake you can really be. It’s like you’re just such a f-cking p-ssy. My God. It is amazing. It is amazing. But hats off to you. You’ve got a great PR person because they do a great job of training you because you are just terrible. You’re the scum of the f-cking Earth. You are a terrible human being. But you can sure turn it on.
Cormier: I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your f—ing face.
Jones: You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that, right?
Cormier: You could never kill me.
Jones: Oh, I bet you I could.
Cormier: Then you should try, Jon. You really should try, Jon.
Jones: I will literally kill you if you spit in my face. Literally kill you.
Cormier: Let’s try that, Jon.
Jones: I’m not saying I would fight you. I said I would kill you if you do some silly sh-t like that.
Just, wow! I’m still on the fence as to whether the UFC 178 media day brawl was real or not, but this exchange seems anything but staged. Death threats, harsh insults and the bad language to boot; this feud truly is turning out to be very interesting indeed. All this, and still well over a month before the two actually fight.
So what do you think, is this one of the most elaborate, well-plotted media stunts of all time, or are these two just about ready to tear each other’s heads off?