- Jose Aldo: I Hope Conor McGregor’s Next, Because It Would Be A Huge Fight
- UFC Fight Night 58 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Lyoto Machida Wants Jacare Souza After He Knocks out Dollaway
- Video: Watch CM Punk’s Heated Interview With Michael Landsberg
- UFC Fight Night 58 Weigh-In Results: Barao On Point, Cummins Overweight
- UFC Fight Night 58 Open Workouts: Machida & Dollaway Hit The Pads
- Dustin Poirier Returning To Lightweight In 2015
Darren Elkins: The Adrenaline Rush Was Awesome
Darren Elkins and Hatsu Hioki took part in an action packed Featherweight bout at UFN 27, with Elkins walking away the victor by decision. It could have gone very wrong for The Damage though, as he was rocked early by Hioki’s body kicks.
After being pretty much dominated in the first round, Elkins went back to his wrestling roots to earn a tough comeback win against the always-tricky Hioki. Elkins moves to 6-1 at 145lbs., his only loss coming against Chad Mendes.
We can’t blame him for that; the fight against Mendes was a testament to Elkins’ heart. He took the fight on one months notice, replacing Clay Guida against the perennial contender ‘Money’. It was great to see Elkins bounce back, and with the win he has surely made a statement for a top level fight in his next outing.
Check out Elkins’ post fight interview, courtesy of MMAWeekly.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!