- UFC Fight Night 57 Joe Benavidez vs Dustin Ortiz Highlights
- Frankie Edgar Says He Should Be Next For Jose Aldo
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Bonuses: Frankie Edgar Pockets Extra $50,000
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57: Edson Barboza vs. Bobby Green Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 57 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC Fight Night 57 Main Card Results: Frankie Edgar Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Metamoris 5 Results: Gracie vs Sakuraba Ends In Draw
- UFC Fight Night 57 Preliminary Card Results: VanZant Tops Curran
Daniel Sarafian: This Is What I Was Born To Do
Daniel Sarafian has a golden opportunity at tonight’s UFC Fight Night 32. Set to face off with Cezar “Mutante” in the co-main event, Sarafian looks to prove that he was the best fighter on TUF: Brazil 1.
Sarafian made the finals but was unfortunately forced to withdraw with an injury. Tonight, he has the chance to prove himself like few fighters get.
And he looks to be in good shape in order to do so. In a video from the UFC, Sarafian details his family upbringing, relationship with “Mutante” as teammates on TUF, and his training.
Who do you have in tonight’s co-main event?