- Fabricio Werdum Thinks Mexico’s Altitude Gives Him An Advantage Over Mark Hunt
- Bellator 127: Four Fighters Fail Drug Tests
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down $5 Million WWE Contract To Stay In UFC
- Michael Bisping Says Vitor Belfort Will Be Slow Minus TRT
- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
Daniel Sarafian: This Is What I Was Born To Do
Daniel Sarafian has a golden opportunity at tonight’s UFC Fight Night 32. Set to face off with Cezar “Mutante” in the co-main event, Sarafian looks to prove that he was the best fighter on TUF: Brazil 1.
Sarafian made the finals but was unfortunately forced to withdraw with an injury. Tonight, he has the chance to prove himself like few fighters get.
And he looks to be in good shape in order to do so. In a video from the UFC, Sarafian details his family upbringing, relationship with “Mutante” as teammates on TUF, and his training.
Who do you have in tonight’s co-main event?