- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Daniel Sarafian: This Is What I Was Born To Do
Daniel Sarafian has a golden opportunity at tonight’s UFC Fight Night 32. Set to face off with Cezar “Mutante” in the co-main event, Sarafian looks to prove that he was the best fighter on TUF: Brazil 1.
Sarafian made the finals but was unfortunately forced to withdraw with an injury. Tonight, he has the chance to prove himself like few fighters get.
And he looks to be in good shape in order to do so. In a video from the UFC, Sarafian details his family upbringing, relationship with “Mutante” as teammates on TUF, and his training.
Who do you have in tonight’s co-main event?