- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
Daniel Sarafian: This Is What I Was Born To Do
Daniel Sarafian has a golden opportunity at tonight’s UFC Fight Night 32. Set to face off with Cezar “Mutante” in the co-main event, Sarafian looks to prove that he was the best fighter on TUF: Brazil 1.
Sarafian made the finals but was unfortunately forced to withdraw with an injury. Tonight, he has the chance to prove himself like few fighters get.
And he looks to be in good shape in order to do so. In a video from the UFC, Sarafian details his family upbringing, relationship with “Mutante” as teammates on TUF, and his training.
Who do you have in tonight’s co-main event?