- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Daniel Sarafian: This Is What I Was Born To Do
Daniel Sarafian has a golden opportunity at tonight’s UFC Fight Night 32. Set to face off with Cezar “Mutante” in the co-main event, Sarafian looks to prove that he was the best fighter on TUF: Brazil 1.
Sarafian made the finals but was unfortunately forced to withdraw with an injury. Tonight, he has the chance to prove himself like few fighters get.
And he looks to be in good shape in order to do so. In a video from the UFC, Sarafian details his family upbringing, relationship with “Mutante” as teammates on TUF, and his training.
Who do you have in tonight’s co-main event?