- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Daniel Cormier Says He Was Very Nervous About Frank Mir
UFC on Fox 7 delivered one of, if not the most exciting cards in UFC history. Eight knockouts including head kicks, flying knees, elbows, punches and just about anything you can think of were all out on show last night. Interestingly enough the co-main event of the evening was a little less than expected.
Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir fought a cagey battle for three rounds, in a fight which almost everyone called as either a KO for DC or a submission for Mir. So what happened? Was Cormier injured? Was Mir just in great shape? Well according to Cormier, he had ‘Octagon jitters’ ahead of his UFC debut and it affected his performance.
Check out DC’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!