- Tim Kennedy: John McCarthy F—-d Up Majorly In My Fight; He Got Owned
- Chris Weidman: I’m Going To Embarrass Vitor Belfort
- Quote: Ronda Rousey Finishes Cat Zingano In Round One
- NAC Director Doubts Tim Kennedy’s UFC 178 Loss Will Be Overturned
- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
Daniel Cormier Says He Was Very Nervous About Frank Mir
UFC on Fox 7 delivered one of, if not the most exciting cards in UFC history. Eight knockouts including head kicks, flying knees, elbows, punches and just about anything you can think of were all out on show last night. Interestingly enough the co-main event of the evening was a little less than expected.
Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir fought a cagey battle for three rounds, in a fight which almost everyone called as either a KO for DC or a submission for Mir. So what happened? Was Cormier injured? Was Mir just in great shape? Well according to Cormier, he had ‘Octagon jitters’ ahead of his UFC debut and it affected his performance.
Check out DC’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!