- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
Daniel Cormier Says He Was Very Nervous About Frank Mir
UFC on Fox 7 delivered one of, if not the most exciting cards in UFC history. Eight knockouts including head kicks, flying knees, elbows, punches and just about anything you can think of were all out on show last night. Interestingly enough the co-main event of the evening was a little less than expected.
Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir fought a cagey battle for three rounds, in a fight which almost everyone called as either a KO for DC or a submission for Mir. So what happened? Was Cormier injured? Was Mir just in great shape? Well according to Cormier, he had ‘Octagon jitters’ ahead of his UFC debut and it affected his performance.
Check out DC’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!