- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- UFC 180 Fight Motion Highlights
- Ian McCall vs John Lineker Official For UFC 183
- UFC Rankings Report: Edgar, Barboza Trending Upward
- Ben Rothwell Tells ‘Brain Damaged’ Alistair Overeem To Stay Out Of The Media
- Alexander Gustafsson & Anthony Johnson Work Out In Sweden
- Quote: Frankie Edgar Outstruck Jose Aldo For Three Rounds
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
Daniel Cormier Says He Was Very Nervous About Frank Mir
UFC on Fox 7 delivered one of, if not the most exciting cards in UFC history. Eight knockouts including head kicks, flying knees, elbows, punches and just about anything you can think of were all out on show last night. Interestingly enough the co-main event of the evening was a little less than expected.
Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir fought a cagey battle for three rounds, in a fight which almost everyone called as either a KO for DC or a submission for Mir. So what happened? Was Cormier injured? Was Mir just in great shape? Well according to Cormier, he had ‘Octagon jitters’ ahead of his UFC debut and it affected his performance.
Check out DC’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!