- Does Beating Daniel Cormier Make Jon Jones The Greatest Of All Time?
- Happy Holidays From LowKick MMA & The UFC!
- Merry Christmas Zuffa! Vera & Garza File Class Action Suit
- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Daniel Cormier Says He Was Very Nervous About Frank Mir
UFC on Fox 7 delivered one of, if not the most exciting cards in UFC history. Eight knockouts including head kicks, flying knees, elbows, punches and just about anything you can think of were all out on show last night. Interestingly enough the co-main event of the evening was a little less than expected.
Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir fought a cagey battle for three rounds, in a fight which almost everyone called as either a KO for DC or a submission for Mir. So what happened? Was Cormier injured? Was Mir just in great shape? Well according to Cormier, he had ‘Octagon jitters’ ahead of his UFC debut and it affected his performance.
Check out DC’s post fight interview with Ariel Helwani and stay tuned to Lowkick!