- Brandon Thatch vs. John Howard Added To UFC 189
- Gunnar Nelson Returns Against John Hathaway At UFC 189
- Alexander Gustafsson Picks Jones To Win, But Warns The Champion
- Dan Hardy Isn’t Retiring Yet, Targeting Sanchez And Koscheck
- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
Daniel Cormier: It’s all due to wrestling
Daniel Cormier met up with MMA H.E.A.T. at the United 4 Wrestling meet to speak up about saving Olympic wrestling. He credits the sport for making him the man he is today, noting that he wouldn’t be able to control his opponents if not for the skills he learned on the mat.
Cormier also addressed next week’s UFC 160 title fight, of course picking friend Cain Velasquez to retain the belt. Cormier also spoke up about teammate Luke Rockhold, believing he will make it back strong after a devstating loss to Vitor Belfort in his UFC debut.