- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Daniel Cormier: It’s all due to wrestling
Daniel Cormier met up with MMA H.E.A.T. at the United 4 Wrestling meet to speak up about saving Olympic wrestling. He credits the sport for making him the man he is today, noting that he wouldn’t be able to control his opponents if not for the skills he learned on the mat.
Cormier also addressed next week’s UFC 160 title fight, of course picking friend Cain Velasquez to retain the belt. Cormier also spoke up about teammate Luke Rockhold, believing he will make it back strong after a devstating loss to Vitor Belfort in his UFC debut.