- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
Daniel Cormier: It’s all due to wrestling
Daniel Cormier met up with MMA H.E.A.T. at the United 4 Wrestling meet to speak up about saving Olympic wrestling. He credits the sport for making him the man he is today, noting that he wouldn’t be able to control his opponents if not for the skills he learned on the mat.
Cormier also addressed next week’s UFC 160 title fight, of course picking friend Cain Velasquez to retain the belt. Cormier also spoke up about teammate Luke Rockhold, believing he will make it back strong after a devstating loss to Vitor Belfort in his UFC debut.