- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Daniel Cormier has to keep hands in pockets to keep from grabbing Frank Mir
In a heated interview from Fuel TV, Daniel Cormier and Frank Mir get a bit rowdy after yesterday’s UFC on FOX 7 weigh-ins. We normally don’t see Cormier get too animated, but he definitely appears agitated and ready to fight here.
Mir states that he will take one of Cormier’s arms home with him tonight, to which Cormier takes offense. Should be a great fight.