- Junior Dos Santos Thinks A Fight With Alistair Overeem Would Be A Good Fight
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
Daniel Cormier Respects Dan Henderson But Wants To Fight The Best In The World
Daniel Cormier is eager to make an impression at his new home of light heavyweight after cutting down to 205 pounds in order to starch Patrick Cummins in a glorified squash match at UFC 170 in February.
“DC” signed on to face a light heavyweight who actually remains relevant at 43 years old, No. 6-ranked MMA Legend Dan Henderson, in the co-main event of this weekend’s (Sat., May 24, 2014) UFC 173 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The winner will supposedly secure a coveted light heavyweight title shot against the winner of the anticipated Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson rematch sometime later this year. “DC” has said that he’s willing to wait for a title shot after defeating “Hendo,” not matter how long it takes.
Cormier recently spoke with our friends at MMA H.E.A.T. to discuss why his freestyle is better than Henderson’s Greco-Roman style, is respect for “Hendo’s” vaunted knockout power, his rival Jon Jones’ win over Glover Teixeira at UFC 172, at his thoughts on the UFC 173 bantamweight title bout between Renan Barao and TJ Dillashaw: