- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White UFN Maia vs. Shields Vlog: UFC 164
The Baldfather Dana White returns with his highly entertaining Vlog, this time we take a look behind the scenes at UFC 164. The Milwaukee event saw Anthony Pettis demolish Benson Henderson in their much anticipated rematch.
Pettis snatched the 155lb. title from Bendo and made a statement to the entire division in the process. This episode of Dana’s blog includes some pretty awesome footage of Harley Davidson bikes, Matt Serra dropping multiple F-bombs, an emotional Ryan Couture and a jubilant Anthony Pettis.
Frank Mir and Clay Guida are present following their T/KO losses and the new Champ Pettis appears to have aggravated an old injury. Check out the video courtesy of UFC’s youtube channel and stay tuned to Lowkick!