- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White UFC 160 Pre-fight media scrum
This was a long one but a good one, with all of the multiple controversies that have been written about and analyzed by the media surrounding Dana White, the UFC, the athletic comissions and the sport itself, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a rather slim looking Dana White who admitted to losing approximately 25lbs, pretty much touched upon everything imaginable.
First getting deep into the TRT controversy, then sharing his stance on the Marijuana controversy, touching briefly on fighter conduct and offensive language specifically centered around Nate Diaz‘ recent comments, the recent reports of John Cholish‘s comment regarding fighter pay, the confrimation of Anderson Silva‘s 10-fight deal being completely inked and much, much more. Enjoy!