- Bellator 130 Results & Highlights: Emanuel Newton Retains Title With Late Finish
- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Dana White UFC 160 Pre-fight media scrum
This was a long one but a good one, with all of the multiple controversies that have been written about and analyzed by the media surrounding Dana White, the UFC, the athletic comissions and the sport itself, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a rather slim looking Dana White who admitted to losing approximately 25lbs, pretty much touched upon everything imaginable.
First getting deep into the TRT controversy, then sharing his stance on the Marijuana controversy, touching briefly on fighter conduct and offensive language specifically centered around Nate Diaz‘ recent comments, the recent reports of John Cholish‘s comment regarding fighter pay, the confrimation of Anderson Silva‘s 10-fight deal being completely inked and much, much more. Enjoy!