- UFN 50 Medical Suspensions: ‘Jacare’ & Rothwell Out Indefinitely
- Diego Sanchez And Norman Parke Heating Things Up
- Rin Nakai: Tate Is Beautiful And Sexy
- Should Conor McGregor Get Title Shot With Win Over “Diamond”?
- Fedor Emelianenko Has No Regrets
- Frank Mir: I Really Don’t Know If I’ll Return
- UFC Rankings Update: Andrei Arlovski Storms Into Top 10
- Tate Looking For Rematch With Zingano With Win Over Nakai
- Alistair Overeem Welcomes All Comers For Next Opponent
- Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants Title, Picks Cerrone Over Alvarez
Dana White UFC 160 Pre-fight media scrum
This was a long one but a good one, with all of the multiple controversies that have been written about and analyzed by the media surrounding Dana White, the UFC, the athletic comissions and the sport itself, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a rather slim looking Dana White who admitted to losing approximately 25lbs, pretty much touched upon everything imaginable.
First getting deep into the TRT controversy, then sharing his stance on the Marijuana controversy, touching briefly on fighter conduct and offensive language specifically centered around Nate Diaz‘ recent comments, the recent reports of John Cholish‘s comment regarding fighter pay, the confrimation of Anderson Silva‘s 10-fight deal being completely inked and much, much more. Enjoy!