- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results
- Ronda Rousey’s Coach: Zingano Is A Desperate Fighter
- Cyborg Headlines July 10 Invicta FC Event From Las Vegas
- UFC: Welcome To The Show Press Conference
- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
Dana White UFC 160 Pre-fight media scrum
This was a long one but a good one, with all of the multiple controversies that have been written about and analyzed by the media surrounding Dana White, the UFC, the athletic comissions and the sport itself, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a rather slim looking Dana White who admitted to losing approximately 25lbs, pretty much touched upon everything imaginable.
First getting deep into the TRT controversy, then sharing his stance on the Marijuana controversy, touching briefly on fighter conduct and offensive language specifically centered around Nate Diaz‘ recent comments, the recent reports of John Cholish‘s comment regarding fighter pay, the confrimation of Anderson Silva‘s 10-fight deal being completely inked and much, much more. Enjoy!