- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dana White UFC 160 Pre-fight media scrum
This was a long one but a good one, with all of the multiple controversies that have been written about and analyzed by the media surrounding Dana White, the UFC, the athletic comissions and the sport itself, MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a rather slim looking Dana White who admitted to losing approximately 25lbs, pretty much touched upon everything imaginable.
First getting deep into the TRT controversy, then sharing his stance on the Marijuana controversy, touching briefly on fighter conduct and offensive language specifically centered around Nate Diaz‘ recent comments, the recent reports of John Cholish‘s comment regarding fighter pay, the confrimation of Anderson Silva‘s 10-fight deal being completely inked and much, much more. Enjoy!