- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dana White TUF 17 Finale Media Scrum
Check out Dana White in his unedited post-fight media scrum from MMA H.E.A.T. after the TUF Finale tonight from Las Vegas. The fights were exhilirating from start to finish, so naturally Dana has a lot on his mind. He definitely has high praise for the women that put on an awesome show tonight.
White also notes that he believes that Uriah Hall broke mentally, which made him perform unlike his freight train-like run through the TUF house. He addressed Miesha Tate‘s toughness, and Travis Browne‘s absolutely brutal series of elbows to Gabriel Gonzaga.
The issue of The Ultimate Fighter moving to Fox Sports 1 later this year was also on the docket.