- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
Dana White TUF 17 Finale Media Scrum
Check out Dana White in his unedited post-fight media scrum from MMA H.E.A.T. after the TUF Finale tonight from Las Vegas. The fights were exhilirating from start to finish, so naturally Dana has a lot on his mind. He definitely has high praise for the women that put on an awesome show tonight.
White also notes that he believes that Uriah Hall broke mentally, which made him perform unlike his freight train-like run through the TUF house. He addressed Miesha Tate‘s toughness, and Travis Browne‘s absolutely brutal series of elbows to Gabriel Gonzaga.
The issue of The Ultimate Fighter moving to Fox Sports 1 later this year was also on the docket.