- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White talks UFC 155, Strikeforce, PEDs
Dana White answered on a barrage of questions from the media, ahead of tomorrow night’s UFC 155 fight card in Las Vegas, Nevada. White discussed Velasquez’s ACL video, Junior dos Santos’ determination, and other injury-related topics in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. UFC president also shared thoughts about Strikeforce, and what’s next for someone like Gilbert “El Nino” Melendez.