- Cyborg Is ‘Playing The Game’ With Sensual Photo Shoot
- Dominick Cruz Out Indefinitely After Suffering ACL Injury
- UFC Fight Night 58 Medical Suspensions: Dollaway Gets 180 Days For Possible Broken Rib
- Jon Jones Plans On Trying To Wrestle Daniel Cormier
- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
Dana White talks UFC 155, Strikeforce, PEDs
Dana White answered on a barrage of questions from the media, ahead of tomorrow night’s UFC 155 fight card in Las Vegas, Nevada. White discussed Velasquez’s ACL video, Junior dos Santos’ determination, and other injury-related topics in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. UFC president also shared thoughts about Strikeforce, and what’s next for someone like Gilbert “El Nino” Melendez.