- Poll: Which Bout Will Win UFC on FOX 15′s ‘Fight Of The Night?’
- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White Talks Fight Night 46: I’ve Never Seen Anything Like That, It Was Phenomenal
UFC president Dana White has a lot to smile about after last night’s (Sat. July 19, 2014) happenings; Fight Night 46 went down in Dublin, Ireland and delivered in the promotion’s long-awaited return to the Emerald Isles. For their part, the crowd was absolutely deafening as they spurred all the local talent on to impressive wins.
Not only was the event a smash hit for those in attendance, but it would appear that the UFC brass is very happy with the way things went down. White himself said at the post fight media scrum that the event was pinnacle of Fight Pass cards so far:
‘I’ve been doing this for thirteen years and I’ve never seen anything like this, the crowd were amazing. The fighters, the media guys have never seen anything like this. Tonight was a big night for Fight Pass, the most watched prelims ever on Fight Pass, and did the biggest numbers overall’
A great night for the promotion and the fans, but perhaps even more so for the talent that appeared on both cards. The undercard garnered a huge amount of reception from the fans, and of course Conor McGregor got a huge amount of exposure. Looking forward, last night was probably a great night for MMA in Europe.
Growth for the promotion, bigger fights for the European stars, a crowd that was louder than any before and some truly awesome finishes. Is there anything about Fight Night 46 that didn’t kick ass? Check out Dana White’s post fight media scrum, courtesy of MMAFighting, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!