- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Dana White Speaks Up About Melendez, Cormier, and Rosenthal
UFC President appears to talk with Karyn Bryant prior to UFC on FOX 7, addressing just how good Gilbert Melendez truly is. White also speaks on Daniel Cormier, the debuting heavyweight who has the chance to take the UFC by storm on Saturday. White noted how Cormier told Frank Mir that he was in big, big trouble this weekend.
He also spoke about Jon Jones, who reportedly told him he wants to hurt Jon Jones at next week’s UFC 159. But Georges St-Pierre also wanted to put a beatdown on Nick Diaz, so we’ll see what truly happens at the pay-per-view card. White seems to think onnen will take the fight to Jones, so we’ll see how that works out.
He of course was asked the obligatory Josh Rosenthal question, to which he replied, “Wow. Wow.”
UFC on FOX 7 stands to be a good time for MMA fans the world over.