- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White says next season of TUF has a fighter that puts everyone in the hospital
Dana White already knows that the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter needs to wash the taste of the previous season out of our mouths. We know it was bad, he knows it was bad so it’s obvious that he’s been hoping and praying that the next batch of fighters will perform a lot better than the last. We also know that White is always going to promise that the next season is better than the rest. We’ve become used to it and pretty much will believe it when we see it. At a recent media luncheon however, White made the case that there’s one fighter on the new season that is constantly sending opponents to the hospital and nobody wants to fight him.
“I know you guys are going to call bullsh*t on me and all that,” he said according to MMA Fighting. “I told you guys, last season of The Ultimate Fighter was the worst season in the history of TUF. This next season is so awesome and so badass. We have a guy on this season of The Ultimate Fighter, every fight he’s in, someone goes to the hospital.
“The whole house is terrified of this guy,” he continued. “F*cking terrified. Everybody. I picked this fight, and this guy is lined up with the guy I’m telling you about, and the guy has a nervous breakdown in the house over the weekend. Has a f*cking nervous breakdown. Freaks out and has a nervous breakdown. This guy scared the living sh*t out of everyone. It’s awesome.”
Hopefully White isn’t pulling our legs with his tale of the mystery fighter that wrecks opponents. It’s been some time since TUF produced a quality fighter that made an immediate impact in the UFC.
The new season of TUF featuring Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen as coaches begins on January 22nd on FX.