- UFC 186 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Scores Latest Finish In UFC History
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White’s UFC 177 Vlog: Behind The Scenes At UFC 175
UFC 177 will go down this Saturday (August 30, 2014) featuring the headlining rematch between bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw and Renan Barao. Tony Ferguson fights Team Alpha Male’s Danny Castillo as the co-main event for the evening. As usual, UFC President Dana White has released the first part of his fight week Vlog.
This episode features a behind-the-scenes look at UFC 175, and is interesting to say the least. UFC heavyweight Stefan Struve appears distraught after fainting backstage and being pulled from his fight against Matt Mitrione. “Meathead” can be seen consoling his would-be opponent in the moments after his ‘episode’.
There is also some pretty grim footage of the broken toe that Uriah Hall suffered while winning a decision over Thiago Santos, and we get to see the awkward moment that UFC commentator Joe Rogan put Ronda Rousey on the spot after her win over Alexis Davis. Check out the UFC 177: Dillashaw vs Barao II Vlog, courtesy of the UFC Youtube Channel, and stay tuned to LowKick!
Outer image courtesy of USA Today Sports