- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
- Anderson Silva Talks Conor McGregor: You Have To Promote The Right Way, With Respect
- Lyoto Machida Believes Luke Rockhold’s Weakness Is Striking
- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
Dana White’s UFC 177 Vlog: Behind The Scenes At UFC 175
UFC 177 will go down this Saturday (August 30, 2014) featuring the headlining rematch between bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw and Renan Barao. Tony Ferguson fights Team Alpha Male’s Danny Castillo as the co-main event for the evening. As usual, UFC President Dana White has released the first part of his fight week Vlog.
This episode features a behind-the-scenes look at UFC 175, and is interesting to say the least. UFC heavyweight Stefan Struve appears distraught after fainting backstage and being pulled from his fight against Matt Mitrione. “Meathead” can be seen consoling his would-be opponent in the moments after his ‘episode’.
There is also some pretty grim footage of the broken toe that Uriah Hall suffered while winning a decision over Thiago Santos, and we get to see the awkward moment that UFC commentator Joe Rogan put Ronda Rousey on the spot after her win over Alexis Davis. Check out the UFC 177: Dillashaw vs Barao II Vlog, courtesy of the UFC Youtube Channel, and stay tuned to LowKick!
Outer image courtesy of USA Today Sports