- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
- ‘Bones’ Knows? Nude Video Of Jon Jones On Snapchat Leaked Online
- Re-Debut: Henry Cejudo vs Dustin Kimura Added To UFC on FOX 13
- Will 2015 Spell The End Of Jon Jones’ Reign?
- Michael Bisping vs Luke Rockhold Counterpunch Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Always Thinking About Jon Jones
- Alexander Gustafsson vs Rashad Evans Rumored For January UFC In Sweden
- UFC 179: Glover Teixeira vs Phil Davis Fight Breakdown
- Poll: Predicting The Outcome Of UFC 179′s Main Event
- Breaking Down The UFC Pound-For-Pound Rankings
Dana White’s UFC 177 Vlog: Behind The Scenes At UFC 175
UFC 177 will go down this Saturday (August 30, 2014) featuring the headlining rematch between bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw and Renan Barao. Tony Ferguson fights Team Alpha Male’s Danny Castillo as the co-main event for the evening. As usual, UFC President Dana White has released the first part of his fight week Vlog.
This episode features a behind-the-scenes look at UFC 175, and is interesting to say the least. UFC heavyweight Stefan Struve appears distraught after fainting backstage and being pulled from his fight against Matt Mitrione. “Meathead” can be seen consoling his would-be opponent in the moments after his ‘episode’.
There is also some pretty grim footage of the broken toe that Uriah Hall suffered while winning a decision over Thiago Santos, and we get to see the awkward moment that UFC commentator Joe Rogan put Ronda Rousey on the spot after her win over Alexis Davis. Check out the UFC 177: Dillashaw vs Barao II Vlog, courtesy of the UFC Youtube Channel, and stay tuned to LowKick!
Outer image courtesy of USA Today Sports