- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
Dana White’s UFC 167 V-log: Belfort/Henderson Aftermath, Jason Punches The Wall
This week marks a historic date for the UFC in that Saturday’s UFC 167 is the promotion’s twentieth anniversary show. To celebrate, the UFC has put together a massive event that features a heavy-hitting main card with the long-awaited Georges St. Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks Welterweight title bout.
In preparation for the event the UFC has released Dana White’s UFC 167 V-log. The video was filmed around last week’s UFC events, UFC “Fight for the Troops 3” in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, and “UFC Fight Night 32” in Goiania, Brazil.
The V-log has an especially heated segment centering on TUF: Brazil 1 winner Rony Jason punching a wall in disgust after his 40-second knockout loss to a Jeremy Stephens headkick. The incident required Jason to get a dozen stitches in his arm, earning him an additional 30-day suspension from the Brazilian MMA Commission on top of his already lengthy 180-day medical suspension.
White also got a shot in his buttocks after he was feeling weak and run down in Goiania. He met up with both Vitor Belfort and Dan Henderson after “The Phenom” became the first fighter to ever stop “Hendo” with strikes. Dana also spoke briefly with former UFC Heavyweight champion Junior dos Santos, who appears to be healing quite well from the brutal beating he suffered at the hands of Cain Velasquez at UFC 166 on October 19.
That’s a lot of beatings. But it’s not all blood and guts. White and friends also pull a few pranks on the UFC brass and of course, hype the upcoming UFC 167. Check out all of the action below: