- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Dana White’s UFC 158 pre-fight media scrum
Thursday’s UFC 158 pre-fight press conference was definitely anything but run of the mill.
Georges St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz started out as a fight that originally had most fans scratching their heads, then through primetime video’s and whisperings of absences and drama it slowly grew into a compelling matchup, and then finally in a span of a few days, it has blown up and quickly become one of the most hyped, anticipated, bad blood fuelled events in recent UFC history.
With how shocking and action packed the press conference was, one can only assume that the UFC presidents media scrum would be equally as interesting, which is why it happens to be one of the longest of all time. If you’d like to hear what Dana had to say regarding the presser, check out the video below.