- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
Dana White’s UFC 158 pre-fight media scrum
Thursday’s UFC 158 pre-fight press conference was definitely anything but run of the mill.
Georges St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz started out as a fight that originally had most fans scratching their heads, then through primetime video’s and whisperings of absences and drama it slowly grew into a compelling matchup, and then finally in a span of a few days, it has blown up and quickly become one of the most hyped, anticipated, bad blood fuelled events in recent UFC history.
With how shocking and action packed the press conference was, one can only assume that the UFC presidents media scrum would be equally as interesting, which is why it happens to be one of the longest of all time. If you’d like to hear what Dana had to say regarding the presser, check out the video below.