- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Dana White’s UFC 158 pre-fight media scrum
Thursday’s UFC 158 pre-fight press conference was definitely anything but run of the mill.
Georges St. Pierre vs Nick Diaz started out as a fight that originally had most fans scratching their heads, then through primetime video’s and whisperings of absences and drama it slowly grew into a compelling matchup, and then finally in a span of a few days, it has blown up and quickly become one of the most hyped, anticipated, bad blood fuelled events in recent UFC history.
With how shocking and action packed the press conference was, one can only assume that the UFC presidents media scrum would be equally as interesting, which is why it happens to be one of the longest of all time. If you’d like to hear what Dana had to say regarding the presser, check out the video below.