- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White’s UFC 155 Vlog: Joe Lauzon Special
It’s fight week blog week, as UFC President Dana White officially kickstarts the last Ultimate Fighting Championship event in 2012. UFC 155 is headlined by the Heavyweight title collision between Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos, also featuring Joe Lauzon’s fight with Jim Miller. Lauzon is the main character in this vlog, introducing his unique method to cut weight and get in shape for a fight.