- Have Wrestlers Taken Over MMA For Good?
- Donald Cerrone On Anthony Pettis: The Son Of A B—- Beat Me
- UFC 182 Video Round Up: Free Fights & Previews
- Hector Lombard Says He Wants To Fight Michael Bisping
- Jose Aldo: We Practically Pay To Fight In The UFC
- Dominick Cruz Shoots Down Retirement Talk: I’m Not Going To Allow It To Stop Me
Dana White’s UFC 155 Vlog: Joe Lauzon Special
It’s fight week blog week, as UFC President Dana White officially kickstarts the last Ultimate Fighting Championship event in 2012. UFC 155 is headlined by the Heavyweight title collision between Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos, also featuring Joe Lauzon’s fight with Jim Miller. Lauzon is the main character in this vlog, introducing his unique method to cut weight and get in shape for a fight.