- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Dana White’s UFC 155 Vlog: Joe Lauzon Special
It’s fight week blog week, as UFC President Dana White officially kickstarts the last Ultimate Fighting Championship event in 2012. UFC 155 is headlined by the Heavyweight title collision between Cain Velasquez and Junior dos Santos, also featuring Joe Lauzon’s fight with Jim Miller. Lauzon is the main character in this vlog, introducing his unique method to cut weight and get in shape for a fight.