- Quote: Title Shot For Luke Rockhold Makes Sense, Not Guaranteed
- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White: People In MMA Are 100 hundred Percent Better Than In Boxing
In an interview segment previewing The Voice vs. Dana White from HD Net Fights, UFC President Dana White appears to give his take on the quality of people in MMA versus the quality of people in MMA. White believes that the warrior spirit of mixed martial artists makes them more honorable than boxing, where thugs can be found.
He states this is the reason why he does not release the total amounts of what his fighters truly make to the public. More outspoken words from Dana, and it looks like this interview series with Michael “The Voice” Schiavello should be a good one.