- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White On UFC 167: I’m Making It Special For The Legends
UFC 167 will mark 20 years of UFC action, and will also play host to the Welterweight Championship fight between Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks. The event is stacked from top to bottom with awesome, and very relevant matches; on paper, the evening looks like it could be one of the best showings this year.
2013 has been such a huge year for MMA, the UFC in particular, and it seems fitting that GSP will feature in the UFC’s 20th anniversary show. St-Pierre has been the image of a clean living champ that the UFC has always wanted, and he could become one of the greatest of all time should he beat Hendricks.
UFC President Dana White caught up with MMAFighting to over UFC 167, GSP, Johny Hendricks, Nick Diaz, the NSAC and the legends of the sport. Check out the video below and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!