- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
- Poll: Is Demetrious Johnson The World’s No. 1 Pound-For-Pound Fighter?
- What’s Next For UFC 186’s Biggest Winners?
- Rashad Evans Would ‘Definitely Give Rampage A Rematch’
- UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Rampage Jackson vs. Fabio Maldonado Video Highlights
- UFC 186: Demetrious Johnson vs. Kyoji Horiguchi Video Highlights
- Al Iaquinta Meets Bobby Green At UFC on FOX 16
- UFC 186 Bonuses: ‘Mighty Mouse’ Leads List Of Four $50,000 Winners
Dana White On UFC 167: I’m Making It Special For The Legends
UFC 167 will mark 20 years of UFC action, and will also play host to the Welterweight Championship fight between Georges St-Pierre and Johny Hendricks. The event is stacked from top to bottom with awesome, and very relevant matches; on paper, the evening looks like it could be one of the best showings this year.
2013 has been such a huge year for MMA, the UFC in particular, and it seems fitting that GSP will feature in the UFC’s 20th anniversary show. St-Pierre has been the image of a clean living champ that the UFC has always wanted, and he could become one of the greatest of all time should he beat Hendricks.
UFC President Dana White caught up with MMAFighting to over UFC 167, GSP, Johny Hendricks, Nick Diaz, the NSAC and the legends of the sport. Check out the video below and stay tuned to Lowkick.com!