- Cung Le Wants Apology For Bungled UFC Drug Test
- UFC 179 LowKick MMA Staff (+1) Predictions
- Quote: Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis Could Still Happen
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver Headlines UFC Fight Night 59
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Results: Aldo vs Mendes 2 Official
- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
Dana White: I Am A Huge Fan Of The Staredown
At the Fox Sports Q&A courtesy of MMA Weekly, UFC President Dana White speaks up about one of his favorite parts of the fight game, the staredowns. He notes that this is the reason that the UFC has made the weigh-ins an event by themselves.
White shows great enthusiam for the staredowns, which tell the story of the fight in his eyes. White uses the Weidman/Silva staredown as an example of the telling intensity of huge fights.
Although White has been under some scrutiny as of late due to the ongoing disucssion of fighter pay, it’s also good to see him showing tons of respect to the fans and media.