- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Dana White: I Am A Huge Fan Of The Staredown
At the Fox Sports Q&A courtesy of MMA Weekly, UFC President Dana White speaks up about one of his favorite parts of the fight game, the staredowns. He notes that this is the reason that the UFC has made the weigh-ins an event by themselves.
White shows great enthusiam for the staredowns, which tell the story of the fight in his eyes. White uses the Weidman/Silva staredown as an example of the telling intensity of huge fights.
Although White has been under some scrutiny as of late due to the ongoing disucssion of fighter pay, it’s also good to see him showing tons of respect to the fans and media.