- UFC 178 Prelims Live Fight-By-Fight Results
- Anderson Silva Won’t Stop Fighting Until He Gets The Title Back
- Eddie Alvarez Plans On Taking Out Mediocre “Cowboy”
- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Main Card Live Play-By-Play Results
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
Dana White: I Am A Huge Fan Of The Staredown
At the Fox Sports Q&A courtesy of MMA Weekly, UFC President Dana White speaks up about one of his favorite parts of the fight game, the staredowns. He notes that this is the reason that the UFC has made the weigh-ins an event by themselves.
White shows great enthusiam for the staredowns, which tell the story of the fight in his eyes. White uses the Weidman/Silva staredown as an example of the telling intensity of huge fights.
Although White has been under some scrutiny as of late due to the ongoing disucssion of fighter pay, it’s also good to see him showing tons of respect to the fans and media.