- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Dana White appears after successful surgery
Yesterday, as reported, UFC President Dana White underwent a relatively new procedure to combat the debilitating effects of Meniere’s disease. He had his left ear pulled back and a tube inserted into his head. Check him out here:
The surgery has apparently gone very well, as White appears very groggy but stable in the link to this video. Nick the Tooth declares the procedure a success, save for the fact that White’s left ear will be slightly lower than his right one. To that, White replied, “I was ugly anyway.”
Get well soon Dana.