- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Dana talks sports outside MMA, embarassing music, fighting Lorenzo and more
On this past Monday’s episode of UFC Tonight on FUEL TV, both Kenny Florian and Chael Sonnen got to ask Dana White a few unique questions that he nor the media nor the fans have probably ever heard before.
If you ever wanted to hear Dana White sing or know exactly how many pull-ups he could do consecutively with no breaks or stops, well now you’ve finally got your answer. Enjoy.