- Dana White Doesn’t Believe Anderson Silva Is Done Fighting
- UFC 183: Iaquinta vs. Lauzon, Woodley vs. Gastelum Highlights
- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
Dana talks sports outside MMA, embarassing music, fighting Lorenzo and more
On this past Monday’s episode of UFC Tonight on FUEL TV, both Kenny Florian and Chael Sonnen got to ask Dana White a few unique questions that he nor the media nor the fans have probably ever heard before.
If you ever wanted to hear Dana White sing or know exactly how many pull-ups he could do consecutively with no breaks or stops, well now you’ve finally got your answer. Enjoy.