- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
Dana White talks Silva vs. GSP in May, Strikeforce, Rousey
Speaking post-fight at UFC 154 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, UFC President Dana White remained optimistic about having a superfight between Georges St. Pierre and Anderson “The Spider” Silva. According to White, there’s a good chance that this fight will happen, most likely at the famous Cowboys Stadium in Dallas, Texas.
White also spoke about his promotion’s plans for 2013, and some of the other hot topics in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Ronda Rousey and Strikeforce were also in the mix during the scrum, as White once again noted that the UFC are yet to do any long-term planning for a women’s division.
On GSP vs. Silva (www.mmamania.com):
“There are a lot of guys in line right for title shots at 170 and 185. But, we’re trying to make this super fight happen so we’ll see how it goes…. I agree [the middleweight and welterweight divisions are stacked right now]. It’s the number one pound-for-pound best fighter in the world against the number two pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. It’s a big fight, we think people want to see it and we think the guys want to do it. So, we’ll do it. Who knows, maybe we go into this thing and Georges St. Pierre says absolutely not. But. I just don’t see that happening.”