- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White Says He Wants To Make Bisping vs Rockhold Next
Bisping vs Rockhold? Dana White is keen….
UFC middleweight Michael Bisping is fresh off a brutal TKO victory over Cung Le at UFC Fight Night 48, and the brash Brit was quick to go after arch rival Luke Rockhold after the fight. Only thing is, it looked like the UFC wanted to make “Rocky” vs Lyoto Machida next, meaning the feud between “The Count” and the former Strikeforce middleweight champion would remain on simmer.
As we await the fun and frolics that is promised from UFC Fight Nigh 50, the FOX Sports team questions the UFC president about what to expect from the event in Connecticut. Then Bisping gets his turn, and asks Dana about his potential scrap against Rockhold:
“Listen, I love that fight between you and Rockhold, we’ve been talking about it for a while now Mike. I think we need to get you a new deal first, then we’ll make that fight happen next. Let’s do it.”
So it’s on again? Rockhold and Bisping’s rivalry has gone from offensive, to bizzare and over to hilarious in the recent months. I hope, as do many others, that the two will get to settle their beef once and for all in their next outing. Machida is a very tough opponent for anyone, but he lacks any significant back story, although he has much more title implications than perhaps Bisping does.
So who do you prefer? Would you rather see Rockhold possibly get a fast track to a title shot by fighting Lyoto Machida, or is a grudge match against “The Count” what you are baying for?