- Rampage Jackson Back On UFC 186, Faces Maldonado At Catchweight
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- Cheick Kongo vs. Alexander Volkov Headlines Bellator 139
- Rafael dos Anjos: I Think Nurmagomedov Has A Tough Task
- Anderson Silva Still Denies Steroid Use, Do You Believe Him?
- Michael Bisping Says C.B. Dollaway Will Crumble In Canada
- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, Rockhold Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
Dana White says the FOX deal is his biggest accomplishment, only has one regret
In a recent interview with FuelTV, UFC President Dana White tells Ariel Helwani that the Fox TV deal was his biggest accomplishment since taking the mantle for Zuffa. While the ratings are not out of the park like they had hoped, the deal has come a long way to establishing MMA as a mainstream sport. White also states that he has only regret during that time, and it was using some questionable and insensitive language on a video blog. In a year full of mass confusion for the UFC, it is interesting to hear what White cites as his number-one regret.