- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
Dana White says the FOX deal is his biggest accomplishment, only has one regret
In a recent interview with FuelTV, UFC President Dana White tells Ariel Helwani that the Fox TV deal was his biggest accomplishment since taking the mantle for Zuffa. While the ratings are not out of the park like they had hoped, the deal has come a long way to establishing MMA as a mainstream sport. White also states that he has only regret during that time, and it was using some questionable and insensitive language on a video blog. In a year full of mass confusion for the UFC, it is interesting to hear what White cites as his number-one regret.