- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Dana White: Instant replay in MMA is a must
Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White once again spoke about the judging issues in Mixed Martial Arts, this time backing up the idea of having an instant replay in the sport. White used Jon “Bones” Jones as an example, claiming that the reigning UFC Light Heavyweight champion would’ve been promoted as ‘undefeated and undisputed’ if not for Steve Mazzagatti’s mistake in judging the outcome of the fight with Matt Hamill at TUF 10 finale.