- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
Dana White: Instant replay in MMA is a must
Ultimate Fighting Championship president Dana White once again spoke about the judging issues in Mixed Martial Arts, this time backing up the idea of having an instant replay in the sport. White used Jon “Bones” Jones as an example, claiming that the reigning UFC Light Heavyweight champion would’ve been promoted as ‘undefeated and undisputed’ if not for Steve Mazzagatti’s mistake in judging the outcome of the fight with Matt Hamill at TUF 10 finale.