- Nick Diaz: I Was Injured Before UFC 183, Couldn’t Throw Punches
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
Dana White: I guarantee Anderson Silva will say 'yes' to Jon Jones fight
UFC President Dana White declared Anderson Silva will change his mind about the possible match-up with Jon Jones, after he receives an official offer from the promotion. It’s all about the money according to Dana White, who also added that deep inside Anderson Silva wants to prove everyone “who’s the boss”.
Silva not once stated that he’s not interested in fighting Jon Jones, and would rather have his superfight appearance against Georges “Rush” St. Pierre. Speaking post-fight at UFC 153, Silva crashed the hopes of MMA fans around the world by claiming that he will no longer compete at 205.
However, Dana White has plans of his own via The Underground Blog:
“I think the Jon Jones fight is a big fight. I know my man says ‘No, no, no,’” said White said at the UFC 153 post-fight press conference. “But the amount of money that would be offered for that fight, I guarantee you I will make Anderson Silva say, ‘Yes, yes, yes.’”
Anderson Silva is undefeated in the UFC with 16 victories inside the Octagon. Georges St. Pierre is currently tied with Anderson Silva on the number of victories in the UFC, while Jon Jones is at least two years away from getting close to beating the Brazilian’s record, with 8 consecutive victories in the UFC, and 11 in total.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more.