- Josh Koscheck vs. Neil Magny Targeted For UFC 184
- UFC Fight Night 57 Live Prelims Results
- Urijah Faber Says Cruz Is In Trouble Against ‘Killashaw’
- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
Dan Henderson thinks Anderson Silva is manipulating the UFC, says he should fight Luke Rockhold
Dan Henderson recently sat down with mmainterviews.tv to share his thoughts on a few things, with the main focus of the interview centering around Anderson Silva, Hendo had some rather interesting things to say regarding how he feels about the champion, his legacy and who he would like to see him fight next.
You can view the interview here. Be sure to let us know what you think of Hendo’s thoughts in the comments below.
I think Anderson, for the last five years, has tried, tried to pick and choose who he fights and manipulates the UFC a little bit. You know, he didn’t want to fight Chael again, after the first time. Obviously, he did after a while. You know he didn’t want to fight me again. He kind of tries to stay away from guys that are dangerous or have a dangerous style for him, especially because he’s looking toward the end of his career and he wants to retire without losing again. It’s not necessarily how a champ should be, but at the same time, he’s trying to be smart about things. It’s all debatable.
He’s probably the only guy I would drop for, but I think that I’m very comfortable at 205, and there’s plenty of guys for me to fight there. We’ll see what happens in the future, but yeah, I don’t plan on losing it at 205 at all.
I would like to see Luke Rockhold fight Anderson. I’d like to see that fight. Luke’s a good wrestler and he’s decent enough on his feet where he’s not going to get picked apart by Anderson without really making Anderson know that he’s in a fight.